Dr Mahantesh Magadum
Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon
After graduating from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College in Belgaum, India, he specialized in orthopedic surgery from Kasturba Medical College, Karnataka, India. He then went on to Institute De La Main in Paris, France where he received a fellowship in shoulder arthroscopy and shoulder joint replacement, and then a Master Fellowship in shoulder arthroscopy from the Orthopedic Learning Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA. He was also clinical observer in the Department of Orthopedics, South Shield Tyneside District Hospital, South Shield, UK.
Dr Magadum is currently working as a specialist consultant orthopedist at Adam Vital Hospital, Dubai. Prior to that he has held several posts and headed orthopedic departments in various prestigious hospitals in India including HOSMAT, Apollo and St. John's Medical College.
In addition to his clinical interests, Dr Magadum has attended several courses and meetings. He has been involved with research activities and has authored several publications and given presentations in India, Italy, Australia and USA.
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, India
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka, India
- District Civil Hospital, Belgaum
- Kasturba Medical College Hospital, Karnataka, India
- Master Fellowship in Shoulder Arthroscopy surgeries at Orthopedic Learning Centre, Chicago, Illonis, USA
- Clinical observer in Department of Orthopedic, South Shield Tyneside District Hospital, South Shield, UK
- Fellowship in Shoulder arthroscopy and shoulder joint replacement, Institute De La Main, Paris, France
Hand and Micro Surgery
Airport Road, Port Saeed
Deira, Dubai, UAE